Tuesday 5 January 2016

My opinion about Neil Patel's blog

Today's post is as an answer of an email, that I have received early in the morning. The email was sent to me from Neil Patel, a famous internet entrepreneur and blogger, who asked me for my personal opinion about his blog.

To begin with, I would like to say that I am not that kind of celebrity who people contact for their precious opinion. I have just subscribed for the newsletter of Neil's blog and this is how I came up with this email in the morning when I was sorting my messages.

So, what did Neil Patel want from me? Let's find out!

As a great manager of his personal blog, Neil Patel needs assistance, a real-person feedback of the features in his website. Maybe he is testing the user experience of his visitors or it is something else - I don't know! I simply wanted to join this opportunity of giving valuable positive feedback and I will be really honest of what I think about his digital asset.

The most important question is "How did I drop into Neil's blog?". And the answer is: I simply can't remember! Poor me! What I remember was that I was searching for some information either about a Google feature, or a Wordpress functionality. I remember that I found the info that I needed in Neil Patel's blog and I read every single line from his blog post. It was very, very useful since it saved my day! The other thing that I can declare for sure is that made some kind of implementation in the website that I worked on. I also remember that this was not my first time visiting the blog. It was probably the second or the third, but my first encounters weren't that valuable for me, for sure.

Usually, I hate receiving unwanted emails. This is why I subscribe very, very rarely to any kind of blogs. But I have one single "golden rule". If I find some interesting topic that I believe is professionally written, I start trusting the website I am visiting. Once this trust is established I like leaving my email in their database and receive any kind of updates. This is because I believe that more useful information can hit me now and then. And this was the case with Mr. Patel's blog - I liked the content, it solved my problem and I left my email.

Even though some blogs have very hard-to-find email subscription forms, I try to dig them and join the email list, if they are worth it. This means that the content made really strong impression to me, so I believe Neil should feel great when reading this.

To sum up - I was very glad about my personal experience in Neil Patel's blog. And I will definitely recommend http://neilpatel.com/blog/ to anyone searching for any kind of SEO advices, Google features explained or some interesting online marketing strategies.




No comments:

Post a Comment