Saturday 17 October 2015

Welcome post - the first one

Hi!

I am creating this blog because I always somehow encounter interesting and not so easy-to-find ways of solving problems connected with nginx servers and wordpress installations.
I am neither a professional system administator, nor a developer. But I like fixing things and make them work. Sometimes, to be honest, I really don't know what I am doing :) but the fact is that what I do, it works!

And I thought that I could share my experience and solutions of some problems that I have faced in my life. Because what I've learned is that the community sustains the development of the entire digital world. If there weren't so many websites where I have found the information that I needed and experimented with my specific configurations, I would have never been able to manage a VPS on my own, for example.

That's why, I feel it like an obligation in front of me. To help others find the solution they are looking for. Just the way I used to do some time ago.

I do not know how often I will be able to update this blog, but I believe this is a good starting point.

Stay in touch!

m patzekov.

No comments:

Post a Comment